We have not had any terrorism in Southern Africa since the 1980’s. While there were terrorist attacks in Kenya in recent times, those have nothing to do with places we go to. The furthest North we go is to Victoria Falls which is nowhere near Kenya. South Africa is one of the least likely places on earth to encounter religious fervour.
Is there a terrorism threat in Southern Africa?
By Dallas Dahms|2015-05-19T11:33:31+00:0019th May 2015|Comments Off on Is there a terrorism threat in Southern Africa?
About the Author: Dallas Dahms
Dallas Dahms is a digital media producer and photographer. He is the founder of Fotozones, an international photography website where like-minded photography enthusiasts gather to share knowledge about photography and create friendships. Dallas is also the founder of Photographers.travel.
- 15th November 2016|Comments Off on 2016 Ultimate Big 5 Safari Feedback
- 21st October 2016|Comments Off on Review: The Perfect Travel Camera Case
- 6th September 2016|Comments Off on The History Of The Ultimate Big 5 Safari
- 22nd October 2015|Comments Off on Some highlights from the Ultimate Big 5 Safari 2015
- 14th October 2015|Comments Off on A Minute Or Two On The Wild Waterways
- 24th September 2015|Comments Off on The African Fish Eagle
- 14th August 2015|Comments Off on Hyena Mafiosi
- 3rd August 2015|Comments Off on Photographing Leopards In the Sabi Sands
- 27th July 2015|Comments Off on 7 Photos From 7 Safaris