About as good as getting an invite from the Queen! Seriously, we have had ZERO cases of Ebola in Southern African countries, unlike North America and Europe who have had a good number of reported deaths from Ebola. From what we can tell the outbreak in North Western Africa is now under control anyway, so this should be very low on your radar if you are thinking of coming on one of our safaris.
What are the chances of me getting Ebola?
By Dallas Dahms|2015-05-19T11:36:46+00:0019th May 2015|Comments Off on What are the chances of me getting Ebola?
About the Author: Dallas Dahms
Dallas Dahms is a digital media producer and photographer. He is the founder of Fotozones, an international photography website where like-minded photography enthusiasts gather to share knowledge about photography and create friendships. Dallas is also the founder of Photographers.travel.
- 15th November 2016|Comments Off on 2016 Ultimate Big 5 Safari Feedback
- 21st October 2016|Comments Off on Review: The Perfect Travel Camera Case
- 6th September 2016|Comments Off on The History Of The Ultimate Big 5 Safari
- 22nd October 2015|Comments Off on Some highlights from the Ultimate Big 5 Safari 2015
- 14th October 2015|Comments Off on A Minute Or Two On The Wild Waterways
- 24th September 2015|Comments Off on The African Fish Eagle
- 14th August 2015|Comments Off on Hyena Mafiosi
- 3rd August 2015|Comments Off on Photographing Leopards In the Sabi Sands
- 27th July 2015|Comments Off on 7 Photos From 7 Safaris