A CUSTOM-MADE ULTIMATE BIG 5 SAFARI, JUST FOR YOU
Our group safaris are great fun but they have specific times that don’t always work for everyone. That’s why we offer the option of a fully customised PRIVATE safari to Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve that is based on our popular Ultimate Big 5 Group Safari.
This is what we will arrange for you when booking a Sabi Sabi Private Safari with us:
- Sabi Sabi accommodation (dates totally flexible to suit you but subject to availability)
- Johannesburg overnight pre- and/or post-safari accommodation (highly recommended to allow for jet lag recovery)
- a private chauffeur to Johannesburg accommodation from OR Tambo airport
- transfer to Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve by air or road (they take roughly the same time ±6 hours)
- private specialised photographic vehicle at Sabi Sabi
- a private photographic instructor (we know many excellent wildlife photographers in the region who will help you take your wildlife photography to a new level)
- equipment rentals of professional Nikon or Canon bodies and telephoto lenses
- extensions to your Sabi Sabi experience anywhere in Southern or East Africa
For security reasons we don’t use forms on our site. Clicking the above button will open your email program so you can tell us exactly what you’d like us to arrange for you. We will auto-respond immediately, so please check your spam folders for our automated reply. Our detailed reply will come within 48 hours of receiving your inquiry email. If you don’t receive these replies then we probably didn’t get your email. You can contact us via our Facebook page if necessary.
ABOUT SABI SABI
Where Is It?
The Sabi Sabi Private Game Reserve is located adjacent to the south western corner of the Kruger National Park in South Africa. We have been hosting our Ultimate Big 5 Group Safari there since 2010 and we look forward to continuing this tradition for many years to come.
When Should We Go?
We recommend going in the cooler months between May and October which is when the bush is thinner and there is less chance of rain. However, you won’t be disappointed with the quality of wildlife sightings at Sabi Sabi at any time of the year. Highly qualified rangers and trackers will always ensure that you are in the best positions for photographic opportunities regardless of the time of the year.
I Have More Questions!
For many photographers this is the travel opportunity of a lifetime, so we fully understand that you may not find out everything you need to know on these pages. Therefore we encourage you to drop us an email and ask us anything related to your dream safari. We will do our level best to answer all questions and provide a level of service you’d have no hesitation in recommending to anyone.
Below is a 2 minute highlight reel from our most recent trip there (Oct 2015).